SITE CELESTIAL CHAIRS (NEBESKE STOLICE)
On the Kopaonik, just below Pančić's peak, there is a site Celestial chairs at an altitude of 1800 m. In this location, which name was given by Duke Živojin Mišić, are the remains of the church of St. Procopius. The church is dedicated to St. Procopius, the patron saint of miners, because this mountain, in the ancient and medieval sources named Jessica, was known even then for its mining potential. According to tradition, long ago in the course of one night the church disappeared, as if it flew, and in its place only the foundations remained. Piles of flying walls of the church were falling all over Toplica, and on those places where the planks fell the new churches were created. At Celestial chairs early Christian basilica was found with a double apse built of quarry and cut stone with a mosaic floor which dates from the first century and Roman building in which the money from the time of Diocletian and Constantine was found. The most valuable mosaic of this site is currently at the Historical Museum in Belgrade for restoration.